Onya Large Reusable Bulk Food Bag (Charcoal)
The Onya beautiful vintage style reusable bulk food bags have been designed to provide a convenient alternative for taking jars and containers to your local bulk food store.
Each bulk food bag features the tare weight of the bag in both ounces and grams and they also have a clear window made of non-toxic, BPA & chlorine free PEVA. This window allows you to not only easily see what is inside your bag, but you can also write in that window the product, as well as any unique codes you may need when checking out.
• Made from BPA Free food safe 100% recycled plastic drink bottles
• 100% Recyclable & Sustainable
• Clear window made of non-toxic, BPA & chlorine free PEVA allows you to see what is inside and to write product name/codes. We recommend a coloured wax pencil or whiteboard marker only as permanent marker can be very difficult to remove
• Tare weight included on bag in grams and ounces
• Use bags as light weight top up solution for existing jars at home
• Large Bag Dimensions: 40cm long x 21cm wide with 10.5cm gusset
Please note: The goal for these reusable bulk bags is to be able help you easily and conveniently transport your bulk food purchases home. The bags have been designed as a lightweight top up tool to replace the need for carrying jars and canisters when doing your shopping, and when you bring them home you should empty the contents into your storage jars and containers.
Although made from recycled plastic drink bottles and technically plastic, the rPET material that makes our bags is woven in nature not solid state plastic like a single use plastic bag which is non-permeable for air and water.
Because of the woven nature of the fabric, a solid state plastic bag will definitely prevent air from reaching the bulk food products better than our bulk bags will when storing your bulk food products. Things like pasta hold well in them, but things that rely on freshness are better stored in an airtight container.
own it now, pay later with Click here to find out more.